The best game for GC

TwilightWarrior said:
No one seems to have mentioned Windwaker?
I found that class..but I would have to agree with most of you SSBM is the best..
windwaker was way to easy :nonod:

windwaker was TOO easy, but it was FUN!!!

im actually gonna go get a wii ina few. i originally was gonna get the black 1 but this wait is really tideous =/

From what I have heard (never owned a NGC) this should be SSBM and RE4

He meant that he heard that RE4 and SSB:M were really good, so they would win "the best game for GC" A.k.a. the title of the thread.

-Old is gold, graphix age game play dosent (someone quouted this i forgot who)

-SSBM
-Metroid 2
-mario sunshine
-all the prince of persia games
-zelda wind waker
-zelda TP
-mariokart doubledash
-FIFA 07
-mario super strikers
-Paper mario

The thing that makes a game great isn't how "easy" it is, its how much you enjoy the game and whether or not it becomes a chore to play.

Wind Waker should easily get mentioned because of how fun it was, and don't whinge about sailing, once you got the Ballad of Gales that became less of a factor in the game.

RE 4 was iight, im kinda tied of the reptitive cycles of the boss fights, specially the last one. all in all it was fun. as for the wind waker, its tru how fun it is, i mean that IS the point of vieo games. not to pwn all the time making a chore and priority although the satisfaction is great, i mean we do have lives. no no no, not many lives! lol

im going with Metroid Prime 1 + 2 over SSBM anyday! and i need help with something on MP2 but no body is helping me thank you! and i cant wait for
MP3:C for the Wii and im not sure if im getting SSBB for the Wii.

iNiNtEnDuDe said:
RE 4 was iight, im kinda tied of the reptitive cycles of the boss fights, specially the last one. all in all it was fun.

Yes, it's impossible to get bored with Resident Evil 4. How can killing zombies get boring?

what the...zombies get borinn after awhile and the kidd who doesnt like ssbm, slap urself! u prolly get pwned at it all day. those who dont like things are generally ignorent of it, or jes suck at it. =D

I think baten kaitos is the best GC Game >.>

I love SSB but, it gets boring to me after I beat it so many times and unlock all characters, lol the new one coming out for wii is online tho right? that'll create some good replay value ^_^

Back