the best games of all timeN64

arron17

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2009
:ciappa::ciappa::wink:my best games are mario64 mario party123 mario kart i put more soon

This thread should be moved to the Retro Consoles section, but its no big deal. My favorite N64 game was either Goldeneye 007 or Star Fox 64. They really need to make a new (good) Star Fox game for Wii. I'm still hoping for it.

Ocarina, MarKart 64, MarParty 2.

All are best. Hell yes...t!

Anyways, that is what I believe.

Goldeneye , i can still remember when it first came out,everyone who came around mine to play on it was very jelous,was a real showpiece for the time,there was nothing like it on consoles,and that controller! with an actual trigger and the Add on Rumble pack with new batteries in,Great Stuff!

Last edited:
Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Starfox 64, Blastcorps, Waverace and Pilotwings were my favorite N64 games.

Picking the best out of them is quite difficult though, as they all had different things that made them great. From a technical standpoint Ocarina of Time and Mario 64 pushed their genres forward. On length of play Goldeneye and Perfect Dark took up many hours with their multiplayer modes.

I'm going to pick Pilotwings though, as there are very few games released since that capture the same kind of feel.

you're not a real man (or woman) until you've played goldeneye through, and have had 4-player battles.

Back