The best of: Wii pick-up lines

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
I made a post like this a lonnnggg time ago, and i thought that with all the new users since then, we can come up with a lot more wii pick up lines...

here are mine...

"Hey, wanna come over and play with my Wii? And maybe afterwards you could stay and play with my Wii."

"After I play with my Wii for a while my arm gets tired, maybe you could come over and help me out with that problem."

"Mii + You= Wii"

"Before we play, you better get your strap-on"

"don't forget to put on your strap, there's no playing with my Wii without protection"

"This isn't the only Wii that responds to motion"

"My Wii-mote isn't the only thing that vibrates and eats batteries..."

Add your own!!

I have a Nintendo Wii, and I do not drive a Corvette. You do the math.

hahahahhah

Seriously, I got nothin'.

"do you want me lying down or standing up??..."

I dont use pickup lines, they dont work. Ask a female friend if she would go for a guy who used a cheesy chatup line and they almost always say no, its lame.

I just approach a lady and say - Hi my names "insert your name", I know this may sound a little forward but I thought you would be interesting to talk to. can I get you a drink?

Funky Gibbon said:
I dont use pickup lines, they dont work. Ask a female friend if she would go for a guy who used a cheesy chatup line and they almost always say no, its lame.

I just approach a lady and say - Hi my names "insert your name", I know this may sound a little forward but I thought you would be interesting to talk to. can I get you a drink?

these obviously won't get you a date....i mean, first of all, you have to have the looks of, well, me

L
Sovieto said:
GUY: Wanna see my wee?
GIRL: You mean your Wii?
GUY: Nope. :ihih:
O
spicka said:
You wanna see my Wii its big, white and hard...
L

These are actually good. I thought they'd be lame. :lol:

"My Wii may be small, but it looks very clean. Come on, look."

Funky Gibbon said:

Well I doubt anyone is actually going to use these. Its more of a joke.

Here's one

The setting is in front of a busy apartment complex.

Guy:This happens everytime with my Wii,I'm sorry.
Girl:So you have more fun playing with your Wii than spending time with me.I'm so outta here.
Onlooker:I have a good time playing with mine too lady.

Or a different one
Guy:This is always the case with you,you come over play with my Wii then leave.Why is that?
Girl:Once I see your Wii I can't help but to play with it.

It ain't a pick-up but more so a predicament.

After playing some Wii...

Girl: Hey can I borrow your Wii?
Guy: Sure, why don't you just have mii instead?

Back