The Birthday thread

steelersfatboy said:
happy birthday

my birthday is this saturday, august 18th
Nice man.

Funny thing is i kinda forgot about my birthday until i finally remembered two days ago. I know, pathetic...

ive been looking forward to my birthday since june, lol

i have this huge party and a whole bunch of crap planned out

Last edited:
Nice. I might just buy myself some cookies from the local publix and celebrate. :lol:

Who knows, i may even go out of my way and buy myself a small cake.

i was gonna do somthin like that, but all my friends forced me to have a pool party cause i have huge pool, then my parents wanna take me out to this fancy dinner..... so i really didnt chose to have a sweet birthday, i was forced to, lol

But personally, going to a restaurant and celebrating your birth day kinda sucks. The only thing bad about it is that the servants come out and sing happy birth day for you in the end. If you go to an Italian restaurant they will sing it in there own language for you... i know by personal experience...

Just a heads up. :lol:

im not going to an italian resturant, but i get what you mean, but like i said, i have to, my parents wont accept anything else, and on the positive side, i can all i want and there paying for it, like a buffet :)

Made a few extra spending bucks which should help me throughout the upcoming college year. :)

Back