Tails McCloud~ said:
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
My birthday is on Dec. 14 too! Im 18, wow
12/14/88
=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] XD =] =] =] =] :3 =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]
2,528 days OLDER than you!

Hochiminh said:
2,528 days OLDER than you!
Yes, but you look like a STICK!!!! Lol, Ho Chi Minh is old, and so are you, LMAO! JK JK JK JK =] :) your new, so ill let you know, i am the Vulpintine Randomizer, you see me around here often...:O

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yes, but you look like a STICK!!!! Lol, Ho Chi Minh is old, and so are you, LMAO! JK JK JK JK =] :) your new, so ill let you know, i am the Vulpintine Randomizer, you see me around here often...:O

Yeah, I'm pretty thin! I ended up crouching down to fit the pic. I'm not actually a hunchback.

Hey, try not to double post HoChiMinh, its highly frowned upon by the admins. in this forum, =]
Use the edit button...

So, that comment in your sig...so that's why people have been disliking your quote, Tails; either way, it's kinda funny I guess.

Yeah, ther all being dicks. i may change it soon so as the admins dont get pizzed...=[

It's funny, but it is offensive. =/ All I put is "Address book room is welcome to any friends." That's not offensive, and it makes people happy....tis' why I put it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, ther all being dicks. i may change it soon so as the admins dont get pizzed...=[
When I first had a nintendo.com account, I used to have "All Hail Communism" in my posts. People got offended so I eventually did a thread about this to see what wasn't offensive. And I ended up choosing "All Hail Hochiminh" over "All Hail" and "Hail to Me".

ah, I see! Hay I think I added you to my friends list, do you know how to accept? Just look under My Network in your profile, and add me HoChiMinh

Back