The Birthday thread

only 37 days until my bday...........8 years until im 30......i want to die.......

i already lost my sex appeal when i turned 20 and sulked the whole day....now im 22 and just getting older....wait till im 25 and i keep telling everyone im 25 until i reach 50......:sick:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
only 37 days until my bday...........8 years until im 30......i want to die.......

i already lost my sex appeal when i turned 20 and sulked the whole day....now im 22 and just getting older....wait till im 25 and i keep telling everyone im 25 until i reach 50......:sick:
Lmao, many women seem to think that at that age...Conspiracy? No.....

The_Loose_Cannon said:

:shifty:..........

watchu talkin' 'bout Jill?

hell no. your always gonna be one sexy cop. :lol: :wink: :lol:

lmao thanks i know but still..........i dont wanna be old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

then again, i dont wanna be like michael jackson

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao thanks i know but still..........i dont wanna be old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

then again, i dont wanna be like michael jackson

ROFLMFAO!!!

Michael Jackson?

wow. :lol:

dont worry, theres not too many similarites between you two.

cept' your both women. :lol:

Stranger said:
ROFLMFAO!!!

Michael Jackson?

wow. :lol:

dont worry, theres not too many similarites between you two.

cept' your both women. :lol:

hatchie matchie!

well i dont wanna be like 30 and talkin to little children! its like "and in the news today, officer jill :insert last name: was arrested today for talking to an underaged kid online"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DATELINE NO!!!!!! :yikes:

lmao ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
hatchie matchie!

well i dont wanna be like 30 and talkin to little children! its like "and in the news today, officer jill :insert last name: was arrested today for talking to an underaged kid online"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DATELINE NO!!!!!! :yikes:

lmao ;)
Lol, Jill. You've been acting like a 4 year old ever since you've been able to return. Are you sure you're turning 22. ;)

24?!?!? im 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am not a 4 year old!!!!!! AHHH!!! TEMPER TANTRUM!!!!!!!!!!! ::throws myself on the floor kicking and screaming::

The_Loose_Cannon said:
24?!?!? im 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am not a 4 year old!!!!!! AHHH!!! TEMPER TANTRUM!!!!!!!!!!! ::throws myself on the floor kicking and screaming::
Lol, at least she still mods like a hard-ass cop. :rolleyes:

Back