The Black Wii

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Yah we have all seen the black Wii, but we've never really seen anyone play anything besides the White Wii, well this picture shows a guy playing with the Hidden Black Wii!
I think it look's awesome, this is the first screenshot ive seen of someone accutaly playing the Black Wii!

Attachments

• black wii.jpg
    black wii.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 6,133
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its so awsome!!!!:drool: :drool:

Pretty cool, but like m7ticalm, I prefer the white one as well. I wonder what other colors they'll be after launch?

anyone else notice that there are two cords coming from the wiimote, one going to the nunchuck, and the other going to.... wii?.... also he is sitting down.... hmm, and the call of duty 3, this game is coming to the wii?

probally go along like the DS, release 2 colors at a time, like first there will be Black and White, then they will release the Silver special platinum one, then do like Green and Red, then Pink and Blue like that

komio said:
anyone else notice that there are two cords coming from the wiimote, one going to the nunchuck, and the other going to.... wii?.... also he is sitting down.... hmm, and the call of duty 3, this game is coming to the wii?
Yeah, the other cord is going to the wii because he's using a dev. kit, which isn't wireless, but the final version will be wireless.

And yeah, EA has confirmed a Wii version of Call of Duty 3; remember these:
(click to enlarge)
call-of-duty-3-20060711095459068.jpgcall-of-duty-3-20060711095500583.jpg

Source

I'm having difficulty picking between white and black. I like white because I'm an Apple fan, but I also like the black because it's very sleek looking.:(

Im probably getting black because it will be sitting beside my black gamecube which sits below my black n64! But I might get a white one so that it sort of matches my ds! I dunno... Ill just grab the first box I see and run for the counter... after grabbing twilight princess!

get white to match your DS and get rid of your GC let it retire

my room is checkered inside and out o.0 what will i choose!? lol nah im getting teh black!

Back