The Brawl Section

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Well first off, I just wanna say thank you for the Brawl section. Me, and others highly appreciate it:yesnod:

And this isnt a complaint or anything.............
but theres still some Brawl threads that haven't been moved yet, like my "which controller will you use for brawl" thread. I just though I'd inform ya about that, but my apologies if you are well aware of the unmoved Brawl threads. thank you

Shoko

oh yea and also, i would like my thread "join my brawl clan" to have its named changed to "Join my Brawl clan, The Brawl Alliance"......if thats ok

Last edited:
ANY time you talk about stuff like this, you provide links. Makes it a lot easier on the moderators.
Lots of the threads were way too old AND inactive, therefore were not included, because of their uselessness. I only moved the first 15 pages of brawl threads. Provide me a link to the thread and I will check it out.

Thank you Prez, i0n and any others involved with the creation of the Brawl forum! I and I'm sure many others [not to forget Shoko] greatly appreciate it. Hopefully this cleans up the Wii Gaming / Chat forums. :)

You're telling me you MISSED shoko's whole thing with Dakuda? LMFAO.

This thread is just an attempt to become a moderator in the brawl section. Tee he.

Brawny said:
You're telling me you MISSED shoko's whole thing with Dakuda? LMFAO.

This thread is just an attempt to become a moderator in the brawl section. Tee he.

I missed it. What was it?

In my opinion, it must have been awesome.

hiding.gif
:smilewinkgrin:

Back