The Hip Hop/Rap/R&B Thread :)

I think they're laughing at you liking a Lil Wayne song.
I'm laughing at you liking Eazy E.

Seriously though, no offense, but it seems like you don't know much about rap.
The only rap I really listen to anymore is Tech N9ne. I feel like I've already heard everything else.

Yeah, I wasn't laughing at the Lil Wayne. Weezys aiiiiight I guess. Just putting Hip-hop with Rap and R&B is just instant fail.

Andre 3000 > all.

ssbb_lover said:
Mike laughed at your hip hop thread.

Therefore it is fail.

(L)

(L) damn right sugar.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Alright... I'm done with this thread.

pahaha. yeah I was done with la first post

Hip hop is a lifestyle, not a music genre.
And don't ever dare to bring the words "Soulja Boy" into any thread about hip hop or rap even if it is your own creation.

Winner of thread so far ^

A lot of people consider Hip-Hop to be a certain genre. It doesn't really have a definite meaning which everyone agrees upon.

My location? Do you mean that people in other countries think that rap music ain't good? In that case why the hell did they even post in this thread if they are going to be posting negative stuff and dizzing on what people like and who they listen too. The Boondocks is a good animation that may fit. I'm Hispanic too read my signature if you know Spanish.

I didn't like that song by whatever his name was. I didn't know what he said. I had to read the lyrics in order to understand what he said.

T.I. is by far better than him.

could have sworn u were canadian.oh well forgive me for my other post.>_>

Same as I think of Soulja Boy.

He's just had one too many and someone made the mistake of handing him a microphone.

What!? He's awsome and he has many great songs like "What you gonna do" "Snap your fingers" "Shake that monkey".

I don't know who you listen to but Lil Jon is a great singer.

What!? He's awsome and he has many great songs like "What you gonna do" "Snap your fingers" "Shake that monkey".

I don't know who you listen to but Lil Jon is a great singer.

Lil Jon and Soulja Boy are by no means rappers. Sure they make "catchy tunes" if you want to think that, since music is all based on opinion, but in the end they create hip-pop songs, not rap. You can often distinguish between rap and hip-pop based on lyricism.

Lil' Jon is a producer & a hype man before he's a rapper.

Soulja Boy is just another bubblegum (w)rapper if you even wanna go as far as to call him a rapper in the first place.

Lil' Jon is a producer & a hype man before he's a rapper.

Soulja Boy is just another bubblegum (w)rapper if you even wanna go as far as to call him a rapper in the first place.

Ok. Souljaboy is not a rapper and he has a couple of good songs. I can't stand Crank That Souljaboy no more. That song is extremely annoying with that dance of his. But Lil Jon does write good songs and he's the creator of the Eastside Boys. His songs are good even when he gets with not well known artists that make 1 good song and you don't hear about their names much often.

yeah my parents are mexican,became ctizens a long while ago, i am hispanic for being born here.

I think that I may know why you thought that I was Canadian. It's probably because in my location it says Oakland,CA and you probably thought that CA meant Canada were it really means California.

Back