The "if something happened" game!!!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!!!Ok,here are the rules,somebody says "if zombies attacked,what would do?" and the next poster says what they would do,and the same poster ask another, "what would you do?"E.G "what would you do if,a car crashed into your house?"REPLY,id call 911!Get it?ill go first:

What would you do if some mysteries guys were knockin at ALL your doors,and they all had chain saws and knives and all?!?!

i was guna make na game like this, but anyway.......

i would set my house on fire and then burn down with it.

What would you do if were stuck on an island?

eat coconuts and watch the sun from dawn to dusk.

what would you do if your car stopped dead in the middle of a forest in pitch black darkness?

Lock my doors and wait for the Morning. Just go sleep on my Back seat :)

What would you do if your Wii got Stolen (Sorry had to be asked)

I wouldn't...I would learn the ancient martial arts of the golden samurai and woop some wipper-snapper ass.

What would you do if you had to stand up against Andy Roddick's fastest serve?! It went 154 f***ing miles per hour just so ya'll know (in other words, just walk away or you'll never pee again).

Bullet time
ball gose slow
I lean back

You are confonted by Mecha death
Hes come for you

I would buy a 360. :lol: Seriously though....I would kind of sit in shock for 5 min....get a Dr. Pepper, then sit for a little longer in shock, then go play tennis. :D

What would you do if you were leaving for Europe in the next 2 hours?!?! (i'm freakin out...)

sleep while I can.
What would you do if you fell off a boat with iron boots on in the middle of the ocean? P.S. The boots are stuck!:D

Become freinds with the isopods

To rape you (they allways get there man)

Back