Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Just finished watchin the first episode
http://www.stage6.com/user/dontleech4/video/2252750/
Only for members of stage6
Quick review -
Effects
Outstanding
The way KIT transforms into anther car is amazing (GIF soon)

The new kit
Dosnt sound as gay and they got all the nerdy scince stuff worked out

Well worth watchin for the fans of the classic 80s seris
(not so for fans of team Knight rider)

Edit -
Gif of transform
kitzm9.gif

Last edited:
Actually I though it was a good movie. Too short though at least it felt that way. But I hope they make a TV show out of it. They probably will. I would watch it.

i saw some of the original series recently...

:lol::lol: KIT had an EVIL TWIN BROTHER with a YELLOW swishy light!!! ...i laughed so hard!

and then i saw A-Team... cute

Last edited:
My mom watched it and said it was a good movie, she liked the series a while ago and I have watched it a few times on the Deja Vu Channel on my Rogers box.

I would watch it if it were going to be a show again for sure.

I straight up hate it... you cant beat the Hoff...

You also cant toss in a Mustang and call it ok

Besides that its acctually ok still corny enough to be cool and the writing is just bad enough... dont think it will last though..

Still to me David Hasselhoff and a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am... Only Knight Rider ever in my mind... I might be a little biased because I own a 1982 Trans Am just like the original KITT, minus the talking and tacky lights..lol

My baby
100_1178.jpg

100_1180.jpg

100_0463.jpg

100_0464.jpg

wezeles said:

Besides that its acctually ok still corny enough to be cool and the writing is just bad enough... dont think it will last though..

Still to me David Hasselhoff and a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am... Only Knight Rider ever in my mind... I might be a little biased because I own a 1982 Trans Am just like the original KITT, minus the talking and tacky lights..lol
Yea I could probably understand that. I mean I love the old one and this movie isnt as good as The Hoff for sure. But I say it was pretty decent and interesting to see them make a remake but that totally my opinion. And I resepct yours too. :wink:

that's a nice car!
so... ya know ya want me to ask about the cylinder, wezeles... :yesnod:

its alright but only if you've never seen or heard of the original.
a mustang cant beat a Trans-Am playing Kitt; it can on the drag strip though

wezeles said:

nice car!
give us some specs
sorry...double post

ROB64 said:
Your deffinetly right but its a pretty close runner up I have to say.

It wasnt a movie
It was a pilot episode
There allowed to be long

ROB64 said:

Since when has a Factory Mustang ever kept up with a FactoryTrans Am of the same year? :lol: :lol:
Someones dreaming one of thouse big ole Ford dreams again. The reason they stopped making Camaro/Trans Am's wasn't because the Mustang was faster, but because everyone bought a mustang for there grandma/mom/sister/wife to drive because they arn't fast enough to hurt anyone :lol: :lol:
I'm just messin with ya, although they havent made a great mustang since the 70's power and looks wise untill right now with the new GT500 and body style. Once they get the New Camaro out next year they are gonna have to beef up the power again to keep up the camaro will be 400hp stock and 500-550 for a SS/Z28

ROB64 said:
nice car!
give us some specs
sorry...double post

Here ya go

Engine Specifications:
Bottom End
383 stroker
3970010 1970 high nickle/tin block
4 bolt True decked flat
eagle forged crank
eagle 6.00 H-beams
forged flat top KB 13.5.1 pistons
chrome molly rings
melling high volume oil pump

Top End
Isky custom grind
570exh 577int 297exh 301int @50
110 LSA Hyd roller cam
Cam matched Isky tripple springs
Summit Racing 1.6 Roller Rockers
Comp Cams Rev Kit
Comp Cams Solid Roller Lifters
Comp Cams Solid Gear Drive
Port and Polished 63cc 2.02 1.60 valves
Misc.
20% under drive crank and
alt pulleys.
Jegs hi perfomance alum radiator
Dual 14 inch electric fans
K&N oil filter system

Induction:
K&N 14" 2 1/2" filter
Edelbrock 150 NO2 wet shot
"2" cowl hood

Fuel & Tuning:

750 Edelbrock Performer Carb
Summit 140gph 14psi fuel pump
Holley Contender intake idle-7,200 rpm
2 inch alum open carb spacer
Accell HEI dist and Pro Comp 52K coil
HEI module upgrade capable of 9,000rpm
Accell wires and NGK plugs
Exhaust:
Hooker headers and Hooker "true" dual exhaust kit running into a pair of Dynomax mufflers

Drivetrain:
Th350 750 hp capable
B&M vacume controller
B&M Trick Shift,
B&M mega shifter,
B&M stall converter 3,500-3,800
steal drive shaft running into a
10 bolt 4.10 hardend gears and axels with c-clip elims.
Suspension, wheels & tires:
Stock Rims BFG Radial TA's
255/15 Front 275/15 Rear

Interior:
needs to be redone..lol black and grey with gold carpet still soon to be black or grey, but audio is in and done, 2 sony 12 inch with a sony 1200watt... 200 watt pioneer cd player running into a 400watt amp and 200 watt 9 channel eq... 2000 total watts of brain rattling sound..lol the eq I really only use for sub controll...

Exterior:black and gray with matching ground effects and decals,needs the paint cleaned up if not redone... little fadded from sitting for many years, little polish and it looks ok but i think it needs a wet sand and new clear coat atleast, 2 inch cowl hood, light mods, no more flip lights just a set of 4 high ilumination DOT fog lights in the small space i had to fill it.

Power is roughly 500-550whp with the nitrous, more Hp then Tq because i built the sucker to rev to about 7,500 rpm, its more than enough to keep up with the best of any other street legal vett/mustang/camaro on the road. Normally in the 10's or low 11's on the 1/4 mile aslong as its a good day. But I love her because she shakes a little when running because of the beefed up motor and so loud it makes your toes curl lol. Sadly it is driven in nice weather only and thats not often in Michigan, my baby is stored for the winter. if im lucky i get about 7-8 months of driving it every year. Still needs some work suspension and the interior and exterior need to be cleaned up, but its one of my favorite hobbies, I like working on them just as much as driving them i built pretty much the whole car myself motor/transmission/stereo everything pretty much over the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Z3wpk said:
Actually I though it was a good movie. Too short though at least it felt that way. But I hope they make a TV show out of it. They probably will. I would watch it.

I said i still liked it, its just not the same. I guess we are gonna have to get use to all these remakes hollywood has just ran out of orignial ideas and are now into recycling.. ha ha

Darkprinny said:
It wasnt a movie
It was a pilot episode
There allowed to be long
Oh I really didnt know thats thanks prinny!

I liked it, a bit corny at times, but it was entertaining, and not to mention I love the car.

(As a side-note, the voice of KITT is Val Kilmer, according to IMDB)

Back