The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector? worth it?

Antise7eN

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
this is for anyone that uses The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. i am wondering if this thing is worth getting or it is better off spending those $40 bucks towards a wireless router. i really wanna know what the connection is like for Mario Strikers Charged,battalion wars 2, and Guitar Hero III. i have been reading about so many people having problem with connection problems and such with these games online i wanna know how this thing runs on the internet.let me hear all your pro's and con's. your feedback will be much appreciated!

i'd say just buy a wireless router because it will work for computers, your wii, ds, and all kinds of other electronics. i use a router for mine with GHIII and it has great connection, no lag at all. now when i had madden 08 it lagged like crazy but i heard that was because of the servers over at EA couldn't handle that. plus your connection problems usually only hurt you if you have bad internet connection in the first place

You might be better off going wired (Lan Adapter) if you think there's connection issues. Some might disagree but I don't trust wireless internet at all.

wireless quest plan for 20 bux a month ftw
qwnz for wii and 360 and ps3 and comp ;]
never had lagg cep once or twice

skidmarx said:
You might be better off going wired (Lan Adapter) if you think there's connection issues. Some might disagree but I don't trust wireless internet at all.
well a lot of people have had really bad problems with those lan adapters.

my friend has a USB connecter and it works fine, I have a router and it works great.

my wi-fi connector works very well.I only had lag 1 time because of the others person connection on mario strikers

thanks for the feedback im going to pick one up tomorrow. if its crap im coming to get you all :ciappa:

hey i bought the usb wifi last night at walmart for 9 dollars on sale. i dont know if thats every walmart though. so if anybody needs one thats worth a shot.

wow, 9 dollars? i got mine for $40 a target a couple of months ago. I dont even use it anymore. I got myself a router. :D but yes, its worth it.

I bought the USB connector. It works wonderfully. No problems whatsoever. I def. recommend it.

Back