The Official Cillit Bang! Discussion Thread.

Brawny said:
wow, this is a weird thread.......

anyways....is cillit bang the same as "Easy-off Bam"..

they use the same lines and everything. Same tricks too. Any UK-ers heard of BAM?

Never heard of bam but the company who created cillet bang is called reckit benkiser (dont know the spelling lol) and it is a world wide company so maybe they make easy-off bam?
I might wiki it.
Lee

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
bang! and the gun just killed barry
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you killed barry! you ba***rd im gonna kill you *grabs knife and chases im*

wiki said:
Though Easy-Off BAM is basically the same as Cillit Bang, Easy-Off BAM cleans a penny in 60 seconds, whereas Cillit Bang takes only 10-15 seconds, according to both adverts for the Grime and Lime cleaner.

Why is this? They don't trust us with powerful cleaners? LOL...our pennies made of zinc must take longer than yours. Know what yours is made of?

BAM and ben just lost 50 bucks.

He said it was worth it.

>.<

Cilit bang. . .

you people love it. I only love barry scott.

english pennys are copper

Just going to update my OP with the 'easy-off bam' video. It's even worse than the UK one :lol:

McCloud,
Little bit of advice, Before stating I sleep with sluts at least get your facts right, I payed her $40 [I have a voucher]
Like starbucks, You buy 10 coffee's you get one free. See what im saying?

ok

wikipedia

US PENNY: 97.5% zinc core, 2.5% copper plating

UK 1p: Bronze (1971–1991)
Copper-plated steel (1992–)

The zinc is more reactive than the steel. therefore, reacting more throughly, and harder to clean.

common misconception that they are still 100% copper....... don't cry too hard jam.

Back