The Pokemon League Thread

you see when you do tryout, do you have to tryout with the 6 pokemon your gonna use as gym pokemon or any pokemon(not that im interested in trying out >.>)

hmmm maybe i can bribe eplas by offering him a focus sash >.>(still not that im interested in becoming a gym leader >.>)

ill battle all of u after i battle fer. notin against all u guys but fer has wanted to battle me but i was unavaliable and he wants me to show him my psychic pokemon. but after i battle him ill battle all u elite 4 guys. b sure to reserve the psychic gym for me (hopefully i pass the test)

MztikalAce said:
you see when you do tryout, do you have to tryout with the 6 pokemon your gonna use as gym pokemon or any pokemon(not that im interested in trying out >.>)

hmmm maybe i can bribe eplas by offering him a focus sash >.>(still not that im interested in becoming a gym leader >.>)
When you try out, you use any 6 pokemon. If you're accepted, then you can use the 6 gym pokemon

ok, i'll be taking all battle requests from this point on. and pokechamp, we didnt mean to steal your gym leaders, they came over by themselves. this wasnt made to replace your gym, it was an alternative , thats all.

I would Battle.. IF MY Wi-FI internet would work.. idk what the prob is.. im right next to router.. and it gets a signal for about 15 seconds then it fdes away.. any ideas whats wrong?

Well mine is down too and i know (bardock123) that this is an alt..... but mine is open and this ALTERNATIVE is shut down in my opinion! :yesnod:

Again... What positions are open?

Last edited:
bardock will be back in about 30 min, i need to go soon as well. anyone who wants to try for a gym, PM bardock and he will battle u when he gets back

What Positions Are Open????????????????????????????
Again as originally said by bardock123 THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE!!!!!!!!!!
I AM BACK SO THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
MY 200TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cha cha cha cha cha CHA!

Last edited:
Back