The Pokemon League Thread

he done that to me aswell, i asaid no ledgendaries and he can up with a whole team of them. i did get down to his latios and latias, last 2 but got beat. but i was like what a damn cheat wats the point making rules if u aint gona follow them

he ended up as the 2nd person in my ignore list w000t. And ewwwww PBR still hasnt got a release that for UK, some say its in august. And we cant buy it from america as we need to chip or english Wiis lol. And i read earlier you have to become independant lol, im 18 and havent properly got a job yet, my wii was brought for me by parents for christmas but it was out of stock and so i got it like near end of january XD.

I faced today a guy, with a full team of legendaries... but with my two first pokes I defeated 5 of his 6 legends! And the 6th wasn't a problem.

coz ive basically finished school now, till 6th form. they are tellin me to be an adult now so i have to buy stuff for myself, which is so damn unfair coz ill have to work like 1 million hours to get a Wii with the kinda pay avaliable for my age group. and they say there is no such thing as age discrimination. Bull****, that is everywhere, but hopefully ill get a job that pays around £6-8 an hour, and im not sure if the english Wii and american one are different like the PAL and NTSC thing, but u probably no more about it than i do so i guess we have to wait till DP come s out official here first

£180 = Wii package of wii sports, wiimote,nucnhuck,
£30-40 = range for games

if you consider the value of £1 = $2 (well its 1.98 or something but meh i rounded up),
A English Wii in dollars = $360
A game = $60-80 lol
Damn U.Ks inflation of prices lol.

And no Ayo it isnt the difference with PAL and NTSC, its because the games are region locked, and you need your Wii chipped/modded so you can play american/japanese games or downloaded games.

Also Ayo wtf 6-8 quid an hour thats an awesome job, minimum wage for a 22 +year old is like £6, for 18-21 year olds its like £5, so for 16+ its like £4. Remember to do a kick ass CV and have your national insurance number :p

damn .......no one wants to battle me anymore

they say that they need to get stronger frst or theyre not done training..

damn people

indeed damn people, they need to come up with better excuses pffffft, like me, your garchomp smells :p

How can you click the report button without no mouse for i have stolen it mwahhaaha. and damn im off to bed 10mins past midnight XD

MztikalAce said:
£180 = Wii package of wii sports, wiimote,nucnhuck,
£30-40 = range for games

if you consider the value of £1 = $2 (well its 1.98 or something but meh i rounded up),
A English Wii in dollars = $360
A game = $60-80 lol
Damn U.Ks inflation of prices lol.

And no Ayo it isnt the difference with PAL and NTSC, its because the games are region locked, and you need your Wii chipped/modded so you can play american/japanese games or downloaded games.

Also Ayo wtf 6-8 quid an hour thats an awesome job, minimum wage for a 22 +year old is like £6, for 18-21 year olds its like £5, so for 16+ its like £4. Remember to do a kick ass CV and have your national insurance number :p
lol, thanks. i have to save up loads and there is no point me getting a US one cz i wont b able to buy UK games

dude.... dont do somthing stupid! i almost have a team to challenge some1 with.... are we using lvl 100 or free?

Back