The Search for the 3rd Party Characters! Who will they be?

Smileface

Your buddy! Or not . . .
Around September, Sakurai(creator of Brawl) had said that he wanted about 3 3rd Party characters. Currently, there are 2, Snake and Sonic.
Then, around December, a rumor around the internet had said that the reason for the pushed back release date was because Sakurai wanted more than 3.
The original release date was Dec. 3, but was pushed back to Feb. 10, which is 2 months later. That is only enough time to make about 1 or 2 new characters, so if you do the math, in all there will be about 4 or 5 3rd Party characters. With 2 down already, who do you think the others will be?

Just my opinion, but I seriously doubt it is Naruto or Leon Kennedy.

Well, I'm with the majority that one of them will be Megaman but if there are 4 or 5, which I doubt, I hope it would be Ratchet from the Rachet and Clank series and The Prince from the Prince of Persia series.

Mumbo for Banjo Kazooie?

But seriously...if it was really gonna happen it would be mega man.

Although I fear thart he would play like a cross between samus,fox, and kirby although I don't know how the 'taking vanquished foe's ability' thing could work for an arm cannon on SSB.
And wouldn't that make him too similar to kirby?

I dunno just rambling..

no, kirby can suck your power up at any time spit you out and hits you when he transforms into a rock. mm just kills the boss and '' You get FLAME WHEEL!'' so i doubt they would implement it unless they make it for each kill or his fsa. Samus well only one move is similar. since i dont think megaman can roll into a ball. but fox? thats a new one o.o

I didn't even think of the delay being for another character.
As far as I am concerned its to work out the online, but I guess if they are doing that they will add more things.

Megaman is my guess, seems like the only logical one out there.

well I said fox as far as the rapid firing of his armcannon goes it certainly wold be faster than samus'.

The taking for the vanquished foe's powers was one of mega mans great attractions. Other than that he had the ability to slide and a mega buster. But not much else by default.

Perhaps he could use rush for an up+special? but really what other things does he have in his arsenal that are originally his other than the basic rapid shot, the mega buster and rush?

(Note:I'm assuming we're talking about the original mega man not the X version)

Let's see.. Master Chief's a lock. I'm also gonna say Banjo Kazooie's a guarentee. Also, Marcus Fenix for sure...

(Real Answer: Megaman)

i am super hoping its knuckles but if not they can atleast make him an assist trophy

Back