the super Nii!!

Stranger

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
Wow, now this is a cool mod. Here ya go:
Engadget Article: SNES Wii mod takes the Virtual out of the console
Creator's Page: Translated version of http://kotomiblog.blogspot.com/2007/04/nintendo-super-nii.html

nii01.jpg

nii02.jpg

nii03.jpg

While the Virtual Console has certainly been a big part of the Wii's success, it wasn't enough for crazy DS modder extraordinaire Kotomi. His "Nintendo Super Nii" is one part Wii shell, a couple parts SNES guts, and a big ol' scoop of blue LED goodness. All you need now is the real classic controller (none of this new-school Wii stuff) and you'll be rocking some of that Mode 7 magic in no time. Peep the read link for another shot of this totally sweet mod. The Super Nii does not support DVD playback.

It looks awesome except for the buttons and it would be cool if the games went all the way in

WOW, impressive!
It looks kinda weird with that stand..but overall I would pay a bundle to have one of those to show off :lol:

Stranger said:
sry, didnt come up when i searched because your post wasn't any of the phrases i tried.

Yeah like I said no worries dude, not as if I made a thread specifically for that :)

It's all good

ehh, im not really a fan of this. id rather have my regular Wii..and an NES, than this. still, he gets props for pulling it off.

Back