The thread of luv!!!

Haha, I remember that video. I watched when I was like 13 or 14 years old. I like the song by the way.*shrugs*

Splash must luuuuv the communist. Spread some luv, sugar.:p

OSHI--

Your grammar is actually startin' to annoy me. I really am a grammar Nazi... ... ... ;_;

No offense, but I see no error in my sentence; unless you want me put a comma between 'know' and 'I'. Nonetheless, it is no frag sentence. Then again, may I remind you I'm still using my phone to type this out. Having burly, muscular, beautiful fingers and thumbs is no walk in the park using a damn touch screen. Next time, I will check my sentence.:)

Communist should be plural. :p That, or communism.

Why're you usin' a phone? No PC or somethin'?

What the ffffffffflimflam!!!! So... No matter what, I'm still correct!

Lets just say me mum is attached to FaceBook.>_>

Thanks, it's a shame really. I told her why it seems so interesting, but I think it also target the casual audience. I mean do gamers really spend much time on a website to post their "biography" and "feelings" even now once and then? Business, I can understand since FaceBook and Twitter is efficient that way, but UGH! FaceBook isn't my thing since preteens, and drama queens, and "professional" photographers of girls taking a picture of themselves in their bathroom---Y'know, I'll stop there. I-I-I-I need a break...

I'm sorry.

... And on that note, the only thing truly wrong with social media is that where many people gather, idiocy is attracted. Facebook, Twitter etc. in their proper form are really just an outlet for proper bloggin' after all. It's the stupid people that ruin what would essentially be a gigantic forum. "This is why we can't have nice things" and all that jazz.

So delete the idiots is the Wii chat policy! No idiots allowed!!! >:C

Back