The Trent and And show (WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE)

darthbeaverxp

Banned
Aug 1, 2006
Behold the wonders of the Trent and Andy show

Andy: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is the Trent and Andy show, I'm Andy....and this is..."
Trent: "Trent"
Andy: "Dats Trent. At the moment we're walking to the macs store...its pretty fun. The roads are kind of slippy though....and....I could fall over and smack my heeaad. What would u think of that Trent?"
Trent: "Sh*t on balls"
Andy: "Trent would think...that it would be like having SH*T...covering...your balls. I personally agree with him. It would BE like your BALLS were covered...in SH*T."
Andy2: "You think THATS bad?! Remember the time...I drank tea...with Mr. Tea? That...was like having sh*t....covering...ur balls."
Andy: "This just in. The new hot topic...is a man...with the @nal diameter....of a WHALE, which is pretty incredible. All that after the break".
We're back. Now...for the man with the...twenty inch... @nal diametaaar."
Andy2 : "You think THATS bad? Remember the time...my @nal diameter was 22?!!!"
Andy: "So ur anus.....HOLE...has shrunk...by TWO INCHES?!!!"
Andy2 : "Yeeeeeeeh"
Andy: "Well congradulations. All the best of luck in the future. Thank you for appearing on the Trent and Andy show, I'm Andy...and this is Trent."
Trent: "Yo"
Andy: "He said "yo"...tehe"
Andy: " And Our second hot topic of toDAY....is a farmer from Texas...who harvests tapeworms...on his tapeworm faarm...in Texas. Welcome to the show Mr. Pilkinseninsen, what can you tell us about harvesting tapeworms?"
Trent2: "Eye'm frem Texas and Eye'm a faaaag, I like ter harvest tapeworms-DAMNIT BOBBY!"
Andy: "Well that must be very interesting for you"
Trent2: "DAMNIT PEGGY EYE GOT PROPANE UP MY URETHRA!"
Andy: "That too, must be very exciting for you."
Andy2: "You think THATS bad?! Remember the TIME...I had an un pubescent boys head STUCK UP MY ANUS?!"
Andy: "Yeeeaaaah, well....thats all we got time for today. Thank you for appearing on the...Trent and Andy show. Im Andy...and this is Twent."
Trent2: "EYE"M FROM TEXAS AND I"M A FAAGGG!!!"
Andy: "No dat was Mr. Pilkensin, this is twent"
Trent2: "EYE'm FROM TEXAS-"
Andy: "My deepest apologies, dat also was Mr. Pilkensin"
Trent: "Sh*t on balls"
Andy: "Yeeaaah. See you next week!"

Back