The Warriors

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
What do you guys think the chances are of Rockstar re-releasing The Warriors for the Wii now that Manhunt 2 is looking unlikely?

I love the film and the game and with The Warriors 2 film to be released next year, it could be likely.

It could happen, but dont get your hopes up.
Was a pretty sweet game on the PS2, the in-between missions was my favourite part, could run around with who ever you were playing co-op with and start belting them, ahhhh good times.
And what a movie it was, the quotes from that movie just keep coming out in general conversation, although they probably shouldnt.

Ive still got my fingers crossed that Australia doesnt go the way of the UK or US and releases Manhunt 2 here. What ever happened to man-kind thinking for them selves?

this one pops out when speaking to customers over the phone:
"Can you count, sucker"
or Ajax's classic:
"Maybe your all just goin faggot"

Star Striker said:
What do you guys think the chances are of Rockstar re-releasing The Warriors for the Wii now that Manhunt 2 is looking unlikely?

I love the film and the game and with The Warriors 2 film to be released next year, it could be likely.
if you want this to happen you obviously dont like the wii
this game is old and is a based off a movie, porting something like this to the wii would just be mocking the whole console.

A port to wii that is unheard of (sarcasm). With the problems on Manhunt 2 I actually think their is a chance of it being ported over to help recoup losses.

Haywire said:
A port to wii that is unheard of (sarcasm). With the problems on Manhunt 2 I actually think their is a chance of it being ported over to help recoup losses.

Just what I was thinking ;)

I'm actually playing the PS2 version now :D

i love The Warriors it was cool. it might actually come out for the Wii because, as a lot of you said, Manhunt 2 has been banned so Rockstar will be looking for a backup!

well lets get a few things straight guys.. Manhunt 2 isn't coming out anywhere on any console until it gets fixed for an M rating. It doesn't matter what country bans it as Nintendo nor Sony allow it on their perspective consoles.

Second i wouldn't be surprised by a Warriors port considering there was port of it to the PSP recently.

3rdly i heard a rumor that wii may pick up either San Andreas Stories ,or The Trilogy pack to help Take2 recoup some money. I wouldn't mind some kind of huge GTA collection for Wii that has GTA 3 GTA VC GTA SA GTA LCS GTA VCS ,and (you know its gonna come) GTA SAS ,and sell it for like 70-80 bux the hardcore would buy it up.

the wii needs some lengthy games, Zelda was a start but they need more, something like GTA would be excellent and it would also show that the wii is looking at a wider range if gamers.
I can definately tell nintendo will bring out something like this [i hope]. :yesnod:

Wii has some pretty long lasting games of GTA caliber Driver...Scarface..Godfather then theres RE4 plus Metroid Prime ,and Dragon Blade on the way in a few months.

Back