Think of the games

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
As many people know manhunt 2 is coming to the wii. Apparently people didn't think that the wii remote could manage the controls. But nintendo have mastered it even though it was really really hard but they pulled it off.

so what could this mean for the wii ?

well this is the first rockstar game on the wii as far as i know and if it does well maybe rockstar will give the wii more of there games

such as

half-life 2
elder scrolls IV: oblivion
GTA
Final fantasy
kingdom hearts
online tom clancy games
metal gear solid
doom 3

although rockstar did not make all of these games ( they could of im not sure )

some of the controls are very similar to manhunt

i hope this does happen but we will have to wait for the sale figures

Half life 2 may be a possibility as half life 1 was released on the PS2 however i dont think it sold well.

Elder scrolls oblivion will not ever be released on the wii as the top computers out today still have trouble running oblivion with high video settings.

GTA is one of the playstation Flag games and is what makes a lot of poeple buy a playstation in the first place so sony wont let rockstar sell it to nintendo easily.

Final fantasy is the same as above pretty much.

Kingdom hearts was released on the cube i think so very likely.

Most tom clancy games are multi format so it will just take a little but or persuasion to get them to move to Wii

Metal Gear solid 3. i cant think if any reason for it to stick to playstation right now but i just got a gut feeling that they wont be arsed to move.

and finally Doom 3. Could work but doom is strictly PC by the looks of it and chances are that they wont release it on will until they make a fourth.

I would like all these games to come to Wii but just because they make one Wii title doesn't mean they will make all of them take Ubisoft for example Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Red Steel and Farcry are all Ubisoft Wii exclusives but they are still giving 360 and the PS3 the best of all of them.

Guy that's two guys above me, most of that is completely incorrect.

Guy that's three guys above me--I think like, 2 of those are Rockstar...everything else is a completely different company.

um, the wii mote wasn't the problem. do you really think nintendo would make a controller that couldn't handle a game as simple as manhunt? and correct me if i'm wrong, but is this your 31st dumb thread in the last week?

callme.nasty said:
um, the wii mote wasn't the problem. do you really think nintendo would make a controller that couldn't handle a game as simple as manhunt? and correct me if i'm wrong, but is this your 31st dumb thread in the last week?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

lmao you all are putting bunch of bullet holes in con77 lmao. "31st dumb thread in the last week." I find that to be so funny.......... That it easy on him lol

Back