Rockstar on Wii

I hope GTA comes out for the Wii.
I was surprised Bully was, because well some people said that that game wouldn't come out for the Wii either, so we could see GTA.

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i agree

manhunt only came out for ps1

why can't a version of gta come out for the wii
well thats wrong manhunt came out on the ps2 not ps1

Having judt got the console, I am definately interested in Manhunt. Afterm any hours playing the last two GTA's, Manhunt on the Wii sounds like a good time, but as someone stated already, the non family orientated GTA's chances are slim to make it to Wii.

GTA is getting drier since san andreas.
Infact san andreas is the only gta game worthy of praise the way i see it.

I would prefer to not have this game on wii, otherwise wii would seem like just another console.

vtrider159 said:
Having judt got the console, I am definately interested in Manhunt. Afterm any hours playing the last two GTA's, Manhunt on the Wii sounds like a good time, but as someone stated already, the non family orientated GTA's chances are slim to make it to Wii.

are you saying that manhunt IS family oriented?
manhunt was banned unless they tone down the violence.

i dont know about a gta, but it seems that rockstar has taking an interest in the wii. theyve started developing for it more (even if bully would be a port)

Family oriented..... Have any of you seen Godfather or Scarface on your local store shelves? The Wii can cater to a GTA game. In Godfather you actually strangle people till their neck breaks (using the Wii-mote and Nunchuk)!:lol: The Wii can do GTA just fine.

Hopefully now Rockstar have started making games for the Wii they will release GTA. I don't see why they wouldn't actually, unless there was some exclusivity for the other 2...

Family orientated Wii?
Scareface
Godfather
Max Payne
Man Hunt 2 (if it comes out)

Theres probably a few more games out there rated MA+ but i cant be bothered looking for them now.
Wii can definatly have GTA
Wii want GTA

I jus wanna see some good games. Rockstar make good games. To b honest i would MUCH rather see a game built from the floor up exclusively for the wii from Rockstar. GTA is getting very very tedious. Im perfectly happy with Godfather. I would only purchase GTA for the wii if the controls were superb, and ratings very high.

Rockstar....EA....Square Enix....or whoever...make us a game(s) built and designed espeacially for the wii like MOHH:2 from EA. Give us another 5-6 of those and the wii will be untouchable.

Back