Rockstar Games announces Bully: Scholarship Edition

CantGetAWii said:
It was a joke, man people are being to serious these days.
What you said was just gross and not needed, the thing about kissing the guy.

I dont see why it wasnt needed. What your posting now is not needed. He was just telling you what are in the contents of the game. If you think its gross maybe its better that you know that the game includes gay kissing.

Avais100 said:
I dont see why it wasnt needed. What your posting now is not needed. He was just telling you what are in the contents of the game. If you think its gross maybe its better that you know that the game includes gay kissing.

Or rather what you posted was not needed, at least I talked about the game before, your just trying to rag on me. Never mentioned anything on Bully.

Cool, i really wanted to play the one on the ps2, but my friend with the ps2 said he wasnt going to get or rent it.

Im really glad that its being released for the Wii, because this game is one of the top games i really want to play (right behind Bioshock, Super mario galaxy, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

also im getting a little bit of an anti gay vibe here. I think im going to do whatever it takes to get ahead in the game, and if that means kissing the closest person near me to heal myself, then so be it

Jav said:
with girls you can talk to them and after a while kiss the, all good fun BUT you can also do it with a guy. You can only do it at night and he is near the bus standing on the wall.

woah there...hold on...why on earth would you want to kiss a guy anyways? is this your attempt at coming out of the closet? :scared:

Stallyon said:
woah there...hold on...why on earth would you want to kiss a guy anyways? is this your attempt at coming out of the closet? :scared:

ask the developers why, im just passing on there message.
and quite obviously it is. is this your attempt at humour?

Jav said:
ask the developers why, im just passing on there message.
and quite obviously it is. is this your attempt at humour?

I work in IT. I don't have a sense of humour that I'm aware of

I dont get what the game is about? Living the life of a school boy? can someone elaborate?

Back