Bully Details

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
January 4, 2008 - Rockstar Games is best known for its Grand Theft Auto series, but Wii and Xbox 360 owners will soon discover another worthy title in its library. Bully: Scholarship Edition arrives on Wii and 360 on March 4 in the US and March 7 in the UK. Both version are priced at $49.99 and include the original game along with a bevy of extras.

Developed by Rockstar Vancouver, Bully puts you in the shoes of precocious Jimmy Hopkins. Stuck in Bullworth Academy, a stuffy private school for youths, Jimmy must deal with the common problems of youth. There are various cliques from jocks to geeks to socialize with (or avoid), girls to woo, classes to ditch, teachers to mock. This is a game of social networking and in that way a tongue-and-cheek attempt at simulating adolescent life in school.

Added to the original PS2 version are eight new missions, four new school classes (biology, music, math and geography), new unlockable items and clothing, new two-player offline minigames, new awards and, of course, Achievements.

With Bully: Scholarship Edition just two months away, we should get an in-depth look at the game soon. Until then, you can check out our review of the PS2 version to get an idea of what to expect when Bully: SE hits shelves in March.

Source:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/843/843589p1.html

Looking forward to the additions, my friends gave praise to the original so this should be really good.

Hopefully Bully will get great reviews like the PS2 version did. So far, Rockstar has not disappointed me with their games. Thanks for the info, a March 4th release sounds reasonable.

Will be picking this game up. :yesnod:

And GTA4 come out of the 1st of april hopefully so good games coming for wii and ps3/360 from Rockstar.I never played bully so im looking forward for this.

I was ignoring my ps2 at the time it came out so i'm looking forward to picking this up. along with okami when thats eventually released.

Surprised its not coming for the PS3 o_O. Anyways Im definitely picking this one up.

Can never go wrong with Rockstar.

I'd defiantly get it. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, Rockstar really knows how to dish out a fun game.

Back