The Wii needs some DC superhero games

Vigilante

The Conspiracy Theorist
Feb 6, 2008
Wiichat
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm a huge fan of DC comics, and I would love a Justice League, Superman, Seven Soldiers of Victory, Green Lantern games, ect. on the Wii. So far the only DC game for the Wii in the future is LEGO: Batman. Does anyone know about any DC games for the Wii in the future?

Im hopeing soon that a justice league heroes sequel comes out. The first justice league heroes was excellent.

ok first of all to the OP, the "C" in DC stands for comics so you cant say DC comics. also DC games have never known to bo good. but marvel on the other hand, there something you want to play.

Brawny said:
Superman 64. :eek:

Yes, that was quite awful.

I don't know about more superhero games, I really think they should be left alone. Let the comics and movies handle them, video games never do them justice.

I liked X-Men Legends and Ultimate Spiderman (though I generally don't like Spiderman). I also liked Justice League Heroes when they weren't forcing crappy characters down my throat. But good superhero games are still far more the exception than the norm.

As far as the future goes, Eidos are the only people I'm aware of who have a licensing deal with Warner Bros (who own DC). If anyone else is trying to put out some DC-themed games, they're not even past initial planning yet. Given WB's ownership of DC Comics, it's always going to be harder to get DC characters licensed. Warner Brothers would get by just fine without making a dime off their super hero properties. Marvel Entertainment Group (or whatever Marvel calls itself these days) doesn't have that luxury.

Back