thickwii

nicolacola

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
tring
Wii Online Code
1372-1456-9628-4607
:) hi , got the long and waited for wii yesterday and am desperate to get online with it !! however i dont have wireless so how do i do it ? im sure its easy really but im having a blonde moment and just cant get my head round how to do it? do i HAVE to get a wireless router or is there another way like directly linking my pc modem to my wii? or do i need something else ? im not v clued up on comp jargon so simple english would def be a bonus for me............
i would rather not bodge it and get it done properly but im up for suggestions. oh and ive sneakly done the wirless check and have picked up 2 ! one being my neighbour which is locked and the other i havnt a clue who it is but its not locked , have tried it but the connection test fails with an error code ( cant remember what it is) so im pressuming its osmething thier end which wont let me in .
so any help greatfully accepted.
:thumbsup:

Well,you could ask your neighbour to use their spot,or you get your "Lan" or internet wire and hook it up into da wii,go to your wii manul for better instruckions!Hope i helped.

Keep trying to get on the unlocked one. it may take several tries but it will at least allow you to get the updates and channels and maybe even buy a VC game until you get your wireless or usb adapter up and running.

Back