Thinking about buying a micro projector

Sock

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2010
Anyone have experience in these? I've been doing some research between the dell m109s model and the aaxa m1 model micro projectors. I have a home theater set up already, so image quality isn't a huge issue. I'm more looking towards using it as a mobile platform to bring over to friends' houses or playing outside at night. Any thoughts?

hmm... no response..

well i've since found some people gaming with the aaxa m1 on youtube... looks pretty decent for a quick game solution.

[video=youtube;OEcdeOl4T94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEcdeOl4T94[/video]

I'll probably end up picking one up this week.

You're making a big mistake, do not do it.

We've got a projector at school and every time we watch a movie, we have to draw all curtains for the purpose being able to properly see anything that's going on on the screen. Imagine gaming in such conditions: everyone bumping into each other because it's dark aside, it's just plain uncomfortable to gain control of the Remote...

And you want to play the Wii outside? WTF...

Imagine gaming in such conditions: everyone bumping into each other because it's dark

this sounds awesome to me. I do a lot of drinking. haha.

i guess i should be more clear. It is more of a party favor than actually trying to play games well. I have my home theater set up...Just looking for something to make my wii mobile to bring over to friends' houses, barbeques, etc.

I don't see what's it's less comfortable about just connecting the Wii to your friend's television set than bringing 2 devices and needing to connect them both.

well, some of the dorm rooms around here don't have televisions. the hallways usually share a common living quarter and the tv is usually on lost, american idol, etc.

Hello,

Right now i don't have enough knowledge about this but i will ask from my friends and if i will get any necessary information about this then i will tell you.

good luck!!

Back