This is really cool

No it really wasn't cool.

It's just loads of stills put together.

Plus you've posted this in the wrong forum.

sorry for double posting :sad:
How do you delete posts anyway!

yeah I know it is not the best video, but I just used that one as an example. But what program do you need to make a video out of pictures because I don't think it will work with windows movie maker because the timing is to long.

eagle1000 said:
yeah I know it is not the best video, but I just used that one as an example. But what program do you need to make a video out of pictures because I don't think it will work with windows movie maker because the timing is to long.
Well, you could always have each frame as a picture file (it doesn't matter as long as they're the same amount of seconds/milliseconds for each pic). On the finished result you can save the movie, reload the entire thing into movie maker again and add a speed up effect to it.

That's if you don't want to change the program itself with the minimum amount of time a picture can be on for.

I feel for you anyway, I'm a movie maker user myself and it annoys me that the program doesn't use a standard hh:mm:ss:ff (ff meaning frames - usually 25). Also, being a film student at university level, I've had a brief experience with an Avid suite, and I have to say, you REALLY have to be creative doing anything different with movie maker (Like creating your own custom effects and transitions and even titles by making your own .xml files).

Back