this sucks

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
im moving. to florida. (ok i love florida but) I have to leave all my friends. when we leave my bro isnt coming. he'll be in college. AND my dad is leaving on march 30th because wer moving cuz he got a new job. so hes not gona be living with us untill a year when we move down with him. so im not gona have a dad with me, or a brother when we go down. the only way we can se eachother is to use a webcam. thats not good enuf. I DONT WANNA C HIM THRU A WEBCAM!! I WAMMA C HIM FROM MY EYES AND ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO HUG HIM! IM SO FREAKIN UPSET!

Sorry man, that is too bad. But, it is good that you will be able to talk to them, and keep in touch. I bet time will fly by for the year. You will be in a new place, so you will have lots of stuff to keep you busy.

En4Neo said:
Well atleast your dad and brother aren't dead, mine are.
Wow...he has nothing on you.

(to the thread starter)
Seriously, not to be mean but you don't have that big of a problem, my parents got divorced and I didn't get to see my dad for over 3 years... And I think its always fun to make new friends, I think your lucky cause I've always wanted to be a new kid to a school.

Moving is tough. But dude, these days it really easy to keep in touch with old friends. Plus you have this website....unless you hate everyone here. Then nevermind.

Well I'm the only one that might say this but. I would love to be you my dad is a @$$ my brother is a @$$. Now it would be awesome being the new kid. I will miss my old friends though. But I will be further away from my sister who is 23 but I have gone a month without seeing her.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE AT?!?! Clearwater!?! Tampa!?!? Orlando? lol..

anyway! im sorry.. :/ i had to do the exact thing... where do you live anyway?? are you driving down here? :'[ but you'll find friends down here too... [i hate florida though] i know it's hard...

i have many reasons why i dislike it.. but i wont tell you because.. your moving down here...

good luck x3

Last edited:
im moving to nowheresville, pa from cherry hill, nj and i have to leave my friends and nothing is near us unless you drive 7 miles. But im getta a new 250 4-stroke( not sure what brand) or an atv. so i guess that will keep busy, instead of crying in the corner of my bedroom because i wont have friends :sad: but oh well. and spicky keeps busy by blowing up microwaves with m-80's since fireworks are legal in NC.

Last edited:
Back