Tiger Woods 07 unlockable items?

willchr

WiiChat Member
Jun 24, 2007
Hey everyone! was wondering if anyone could help me out here with tiger woods. I have completed the game, got every sponser yet i still have apparently 200 items to unlock. I have searched every item and have found only about 10 that are locked...is there another place to buy items? One more thing is, i have looked at every item and it appears that it is impossible to get 4 power tokens, is this tru, if not then how do you do it

depends

if you like golf the this game is really good to get!...however there are many flaws which i am not oblivious to. The controlls posses the biggest problem. The wiimote swing motion way of playing can proove to be really good fun, however as you proceed further through the game it is almost impossible to actually win anything with it. The other nunckuck control method is far easier and will make winning much easier, however, obviously, its less fun. Overall I dont really think you should get this game unless you or your dad are willing to put in the hours. I'v probably played the game a good 40hours before getting the nike mizuno and callaway sponsership required to use their clubs. If you love golf and no the famous players and clubs and are willing to put in some hours then this is for you. If not then its a blunt no.

I don't know much about unlocking the other items. But I've never played golf before. I've been to the driving range plenty of times. But never played a full 18 holes. But I love this game. I can't get enough of it.

if you hover over the locked items and view them then it will tell you what you need to unlock it. this will be shown on the left hand in the middle of the screen just below or just below what bonus stats it gives you. to unlock some items you have to beat something - for instance tiger woods in the tiger woods challenge, or win 3 pga events etc. if you need any more assistance then do let me know.

HTH

I disagree with willchr, I play with the Wiimote, not the slack Wiimote and Nunchuk control, and I win over 50% of the tournaments I play. I definitely recommend this game.

wel i dont...iv completed the entire game bar about 5 tournaments and i have never lost. It really anoys me how my oponants get -16 over 13 holes...the game cheats!! How you can get below -5 using the wiimote is beyond me

is it possible to get 11 power?....iv looked but cant see any way to get 4 tokens of power

Yeah.. I'm not sure about the power tokens, I've never got them.

I've got -20 in a round (14 birdies, 3 eagles) so -16 in 13 is not impossible.

yeah, i have no problems scoring low, but I have noticed that the computer players during tournements will score really low after you have posted a good round. I shot a 55 in the first round of the pumpkin ridge tourney and the lowest computer score was a 66. The second round most of the computer players shot in the 50s with one player actually shooting a 51. Thats 21 under par for 18 holes.

Also, I have been trying to figure out the bonus tokens. I always have 3 or 4 in the recovery and luck but i can't my power token above 1 and most of the other areas are just 1 or 2. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back