tiger woods 07

Tomahog

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2007
im thinking about getting tiger woods 07 for my wii.i really liked the wii sports version of golf and im hungry for more!
has tiger woods got a similer controll system or is it better or worse and would you recomend buying the game?
cheerz

The game is a lot better graphic wise and the controls are basically the same. Pick it up it's a great game.

Pretty Good

Great game. Takes some getting used to the swinging motion and occasionally it is completely off sync with your actual movements. But all in all a fantastic golf game.

I like it as well.
Very smart to be able to use the nunchuck if you want to, and they did a good job of giving you lots of difficulty levels.
It makes it so that I can play with my young daughter and I can have a more realistic swing while she can hit it straight almost all the time.

I'm posting here because I need help.
I don't know what I am missing, but...when I put the game in the first time I turned mulligans off. Because the swing can sometimes screw up I want them back on...but I can't find it!
I feel like I've checked everywhere, options, the usual places.
Neither myself nor my son can find it and it's getting annoying.

It's quite possible I'm just being dumb here, but any help would be appreciated.

I heard that the swinging is how long you hold the club in the air, not at all like Wii sports. I want to get it too, but I am not sure. Can someone with the game tell me how the swinging is like?

The longer you hold the backswing at it's full extension definitely helps get your power up, but it's also how hard you swing , and it seems that your follow through is important as well.

Now then...how the heck do I re-find the mulligan option?

Back