Tiger Woods 07 - left handed??

splizaat

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2007
Has anyone figured out how to play tiger woods 07 left handed?!?! Good lord, it's upsetting me!

-Matt

Yes, interested as well. Was about to run out and buy it, but if there is no way to play left-handed I'm out of luck. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!

in previous games when you could create a character you could select left or right handed swing, im sure they would have added this.:wink:

It's not out in US to my knowledge and I'm broke right now which is unfortunate due to the wave of games

Left Handed Tiger Woods

I can't answer your question for sure---I got the game yesterday and created my onscreen character and I don't remember any option to make myself a righty or lefty. I was in a hurry to play, so I could have missed it, although I doubt that I did. Being a righty, it was something I had not even thought about. Good luck

yes you get the option when you first create a character. im not sure if you can change it once you select one or the other. so you might have to make a new character in order to do it.

now for my question anyone seen when you choose what clubs you want in your bag? i cannot seem to find this anywhere and im going to be mega pissed if im stuck with a frigging 9 degree driver and a 3 wood and a bunch of irons i dont want.

!! I thought about that too, since I am left too. But they should have put in the choice if not, the game would be kinda pointless for leftys.

Back