SteveShaws

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2007
Advice please.....
I'm doing real well on this...
1st year: Rookie of the year...
2nd year: Player of the year...
$1.5m and all the sponsorships...

QUESTION: I'm playing the 'career' mode but should I be completing the Tiger Challenges aswell????????
Maybe they'll open access to new courses/equipment?????????

Hope someone can help...

Graduate Golf Guru :crazy:

you should really be completing the golf challenges as well as doing these will boost your stats up to level 10 (unless your already there)...doing these challenges will also get you more money, more sponsorship deals and a nice gloating feeling

Thanks pal.
Can I pick your brain once more then???
I hear people drive 400yards(?!?!?!)
My drivers maximum basic distance is 282yards but with strong winds, 110% swing and a downward fairway I can reach 330/340yards sometimes.
1. In the "In Your Bag" section, my driver is locked on the middle one, can that be unlocked by completing a certain Tiger Challenge???
2. With equipment and clothes, should I be using items that get me the most sponsorship money every round or items of level 4/the highest level???
3. Will an "8" driver go further (all my skill levels are at maximum)
Hope you can help again!!!!!!!

man thanks for reminder i almost forgot i had this game i'll have to pop it back in for a few rounds as with most sports games i played it non stop for about a month then got a new game and walked away... thanks.

haha whoops just realized from my sig that its tw pga 07 that i have... oh well. any difference... guessing i'll have to gamestop trade in this game for something else sense 08 is out.

Back