Time For a New Game, Which One Should I Get?

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
Well, I just got some Easter money and I have enough for a new Wii game. I'm not sure what to get though. I have Zelda, Rayman, Wario Ware, and Sonic. I love Paper Mario, but I don't want to spend 50 bucks on it, since I heard it will only last about 20 hours, and I usually beat games in 5 or 10 less than what they say. I'll probably rent it.

I want a game that is good and has a lot of replay value. I just want something fun that'll be worth the steep 50 dollar price tag.

Im suggesting Godfather it is a great game that will last long and is just a hell of fun to play with the wii controls!

I really liked splinter cell. I only played the multi player mode, but it was petty fun once you get used to how to play. But other than that really just waiting for the big titles to come out.

dude, paper mario will be a hell of a lot longer than 20 hours. i've been hearing 60 plus for those who make the strategy guides.

FWELR said:
dude, paper mario will be a hell of a lot longer than 20 hours. i've been hearing 60 plus for those who make the strategy guides.

Really? I heard 20 somewhere. I'll have to look that up.

yah save for games like re4 for wii which are coming sooner then u think

I couldn't help myself...I went ahead and bought Super Paper Mario.

It's amazing. It's like a revamped version of Super Mario Bros. with the elements of Paper Mario mixed in. The controls are great and the graphics are some of the smoothest I've seen in a game. It's worth it, trust me.

Back