TMNT2 & Ninja Gaiden

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
According to GameSpot's news, the ESRB site has put up ratings for Ninja Gaiden and TMNT2:The Arcade Game. I didn't go to the ESRB site to check but it's GameSpot so I'm sure it's legit. Sorry no link but I figure everyone can handle finding the news page at GameSpot :thumbsup:

TMNT2 is one of the top games on my wanted list so this is good news. I prefer Ninja Gaiden 2, but the first being released is a good sign for 2 anyway.

wow i just got excited cause i love that TMNT game when that game and Turtles in Time comes out i will be super happy... Ninja Gaiden is fun but im not super excited about it

Yeah, Turtles In Time is the big one for me, too. Maybe they'll skip TMNT3 for now since it wasn't as popular? Maybe? Please?
Turtles In Time isn't referred to as "TMNT4" very often anyway so it wouldn't totally be skipping.
And trust me, I've mailed them begging for Turtles In Time on the VC :lol:

Aww you beat me to it! : (
Well anyways, here's the link:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/785/785165p1.html

And KPac, they better not skil TMNT3!!!! Manhattan Project was my very favorite TMNT game. I would be very sad if they skipped it. : ( I don't think they will anyways, there are a few games on VC that were not very popular.

Meh to TMNT
Lame sidescroller (Even lamer on the NES)
Every one has about four moves

TMNT 3 rocks i loved that game too i have played through it many times they better release it i loved all of them minus TMNT 1 it sucks but everyone gets a second chance and Konami did it right

shift_andrew said:
there are a few games on VC that were not very popular.

haha understatement of the year

I don't mean PERMANENTLY skip... I mean I want TMNT3, too, and I know it's the favorite of a lot of people... I just meant I really want Turtles In Time so I was hoping they skip TMNT3 just in order lol They can release TMNT3 a week later if it makes everybody happy still :D

P-Rez25 said:
isnt TMNT 2 on Xbox Live though?

That's the ACTUAL arcade game. Same basic game, yeah, but the NES game obviously didn't have the same graphics and the NES game also had a couple extra levels and a bunch of changes with enemies and stuff.
Honestly, yeah, I'd rather have the one on Xbox Live cuz it looks better and you can play multiplayer online (but not sitting right next to each other...?) but I don't have an Xbox 360 and I don't think I'm gonna be able to afford one anytime soon.
Does kinda suck that the actual arcade game is only $5 on Xbox Live and when it comes out on VC we'll have to pay AT LEAST $5 but maybe even $6 since TMNT was $6. Not a big deal, it's not a lot of cash, but the idea of paying MORE for an inferior version of basically the same GAME should kinda hint Nintendo into something about the competition. Not that I'm complaining, it's just the first time I'm seeing there really MIGHT be problems with the VC pricing.

Back