TNA Impact wrestling game looks great

kronau said:
I think wwe and stuff just promotes viloence for little kids cus thay think thay can do that to thers without hirting eachother becse thay dont know its fake

Its people like you that games like Manhunt 2 get alot of complaints and have to be severely censored.

Its the parents job to make sure kids know its just a GAME.

btw, this is 360/PS3 version, its obviously not the Wii version.

Note at the start of the vid it says 360, PS3

Id rather see a Fire pro wrestling game out on it

Granted it looks shite but it plays better than all the smackdowns

Darkprinny said:
Note at the start of the vid it says 360, PS3

Id rather see a Fire pro wrestling game out on it

Granted it looks shite but it plays better than all the smackdowns

Yes I know, but there will be a Wii version (might not look as those visuals) but overall the game looks much better than the WWE game

T3kNi9e said:
Its people like you that games like Manhunt 2 get alot of complaints and have to be severely censored.

Its the parents job to make sure kids know its just a GAME.

btw, this is 360/PS3 version, its obviously not the Wii version.

Yes we know, it shows that when the video is playing.

Game better be good, at least better than what Smackdown vs. Raw on the Wii was at least.

im intrested in how tna will play it being a six sided ring.

also its good to see a new wrestling game that is not wwe.

Looks great, I really like the cinematic clips from behind the ropes and turnbucks, they add so much to the realism.

Still iffy on how the 6 sided ring will turn out to play.

kronau said:
I think wwe and stuff just promotes viloence for little kids cus thay think thay can do that to thers without hirting eachother becse thay dont know its fake
Any kid dumb enough to jump off a 7 foot ladder deserves to break their leg!

^Actually, its always blamed on the wwe by the media. Just a week ago a kid elbowed his friend in the throat and his friend died. The media titled the tragedy 'Kid Kills Friend with WWE move.'

It all makes sense, because the wwe are obviously the ones who made up fighting...

I never really liked WWE as well as TNA, because well its fake, and who wants to see sweaty guys making a soap opera? I prefer highschool wrestling and UFC. But im sure the game has great gameplay and graphics that will appeal to fans and people like me.Good Find

Back