tony hawk worth buying PEOPLE that have wii

casasports37

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
PEOLPlE THAT HAVE Wii?
What would u get need for speed or tony hawk down hill jam
im getting madden and zelda already

i have downhill jam (seems i'm the only one lol) but i say it's worth buying. singleplayer is short and easy (ive beaten like 20 game developer highscores) and multiplayer is great, especially for people who cant find a second nunchuk anywhere.

im huge fan of the tony hawk games (not TH himself), and that game is horrible. just stick to the old ones.

same here, i luv tony hawk game but not tony hawk, ive playd every1 and have beaten it
downhill jam=pile of **** formed into a CD for the best game system ever

i have been a thps fan since the beginning. the reason i like dj is because a traditional tony hawk game would'nt work on the wii and dj is the best next thing. i would have liked pros instead of hippies and emos though.

elmo_999 said:
i have been a thps fan since the beginning. the reason i like dj is because a traditional tony hawk game would'nt work on the wii and dj is the best next thing. i would have liked pros instead of hippies and emos though.

I agree with that 100%. This is how I think of Downhill Jam: it's just a skateboarding/racing game put under the Tony Hawk game series to make more money. Seriouly, think of the number of people that would buy a Tony Hawk's skateboarding game compared to just a regular skateboarding game.

Horrible. I rented it and I'm bringing it back early. Boring even after using all of the cool cheat codes.

Don't waste your money. I had a Target gift card, so I figured I'd just buy it and hope for the best. I wish I would have bought some bath towels or something.

Let me just tell you this much. My friend and I are pretty big Tony Hawk fans and we played the DEMO of Project 8 on his Xbox 360 longer than we played Downhill Jam. The tracks start out super short. We're talking 40 seconds, maybe faster if it's not your first time down. You do open the tracks and get to run like 3 minute races, but there should never be a race that can be completed in less than a minute. You spend as much time on the menu screens as you do racing. And to go fast you just grind on everything and knock people over. Maybe there is more if you play the whole game through, but I lost interest.

I just got WarioWare today. First hour was more fun than all time spent playing Downhill Jam, but I'll have to let you know after some more time with it if it's worth the purchase...

Back