toughest cartridges?

@DPrinny

Poor consoles My NES, SNES, N64, GC = All dead. But unlike other people I kept them for memories.
The NES was cheaply made.
SNES not as cheaply made and quite hard
N64 Ive seen ones that look like they had been used as a Frisbee and still worked
GC Hmmmm the only disc based console thats hard

Then theres always water......

@Dprinny,

you enjoy all sorts of consoles new an old; Did you know the NES had a Modem Port setup for internet use (The port is at the base of the console)?

Nintendo tend to favour cartridges with the execption of the wii. And after viewing the YouTube clip I now know why.

Most cartridges are tougher than humans......I don't think is survive being thrown off a roof.

Nintendo tend to favour cartridges with the execption of the wii & gc. And after viewing the YouTube clip I now know why, but cartridges just don't hold enough space.

Most cartridges are tougher than humans......I don't think is survive being thrown off a roof.

Last edited:
You´re right, for me the 64 cartridges were the best ones, They just look badass in the console!

If I could get arrested for physically abusing a video game system (mainly the GameCube), I would... my system went though hell and back and it still worked perfectly.

the old megadrive cartridges were the ultamite

also i like the fact in how that my oldest consels still work like they were brand new but my newer consels (GOD THEY HAVE BEEN MADE TO BRAKE)

:lovewii:

Well all my consoles still work just fine, but I've played several cartridges to the end of their lives. There simply isn't enough metal left on the "teeth" to pick up a signal from my Pokèmon Silver and Mario Party 1-3.:(Well, silver had a little over 900 ghours on it's second run...:rolleyes1:

Back