Tournaments for Brawl?

Zihro

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
I've been to a few tournaments for ssbm, and i can't wait for any tournaments for ssbb.:yesnod:
i'v just wondered if anyone knows if their will be any. i'm guessing it will be after a few weeks when ssbb out and when everbody got used to what ever remote and character they want. but if anyone knows anything, please tell.
i mean think about it, with all if the new stuff in ssbb, a tournament for it be awsome!!!:yesnod:

If your looking for a well organized tournament look into the forum SuperSmashBrosBrawl Tournament (Prize!) UPDATES!!!

There is a dedicated website but I can't post it here. Ask one of the listed crew members for it, other than myself (pm abilities disabled) it will show who is a crew member on the forum.

What sort are we talking?

Are we talking amatuer online tournaments? If so there'll be plenty of them, just search the internets. Or are we talking professional competitive ones? If so, keep an eye on Smashboards, no doubt there will be. I mean, I've already got one to go to late next year.

It'll take a bit for them to draw up rules and stage bans, ect. But the tournament scene will continue in Brawl.

The professional tournaments are the ones i want t join. i want to show what i'm made of!:lol:

Okay. Well, like I said. Keep your eyes on Smashboards. They'll hold the majority of professional Brawl tournaments. Keep an eye on your region in the "Regional Zones" section as well.

Back