Toys R US Special

Ern

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
Does anyone know how long this is going on? I cant find it on there website anywhere.

Just go to the Video Games section and there should be a giant graphic promoting the special. Also under each Wii game listing is the text saying "Buy 2 get one free". Wednesday is the last day.

it ends on closing Wednesday night, but there was also a coupon in Sunday's newspapers for a $10 gift card (to use on your next purchase) with a purchase of $75 or more, so you can also combine that with the sale...

basically, i got 3 games for $100 (plus tax) and got the $10 gift card, then got 3 more games for $100 (plus tax) and used the $10 gift card towards that purchase, and you can repeat the process if you have more than one coupon...

I'm thinking about ordering some games off the website, since the deal isn't in Canada.

I read the disclaimer, and it seems you can only get 3 in total? or does it mean 3 free total? Could I order 4/6 games at regular price, and get 2/3 games for free?

Has anyone bought 4 games, and been able to get 2 for free?

^im doing this right now..

i already bought 3 games for 100 but im coming back for more XD

phillepino said:
^im doing this right now..

i already bought 3 games for 100 but im coming back for more XD

Nice, I'll have to do some ordering then.

A bunch of games came out today, and there are a few on the list I was looking to pick up.

Be Careful

I ordered three this weekend and they charged me for all three right away. I checked my bank account and my debit card had $160 hold. Well I called them and they said, "yeah we have been having that problem with online orders." They will credit me but it will take a week or so. Just make sure you have enough "cushion" to cover it if they do overcharge you by mistake.

None of these games are available online. What a load of crap. No point going to the store cuase I know they'll be out.

Back