TP Story Comparisons

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Seeing as I am probably one of the last people on this site to be playing this game, this could very well have already been discussed before. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that TP's storyline seems comparable to both Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and Starfox: Adventures. Metroid Prime in the sense of having two realms, and also the 'shadow monsters' of tp can be comparable to the ing of MP2. Starfox Adventures is very comparable to link's fighting style and roaming abilities. Starfox was able to roam all of the planet, solving puzzles to obtain new items and unlock new areas, just like link in tp.

Comments?

PS - Please try to keep the spoilers to a minimum, as I just started the game. Thanks.

I don't think it is. I mean you have a very valid point there but in all 'Adventure' games you have to wonder around and find items. It's the nature of that genre. As for the '2 Relms' side of the story. I think that the Zelda games have done quite alot to make each game unique, I guess it's just a coincidence although ZELDA and METROID PRIME are both made by Nintendo so theres a link for you :) - LOL 'Link', Were talking about Zelda here!

Your right, it is probably coincidence. I was just wondering if anyone who had played these games had noticed the same thing. Anyone else have an opinion?

but still i think its getting repetative, if i here that sound on zelda where you find treasure or open a door i will scream! (or atempt to...)#

that nose wich sounds like chinese music GRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Back