Transformers DS

ive got the transformers game, do you have the Decepticons or the Autobots?, ive got the Decepticons

bobdingley said:
ive got the transformers game, do you have the Decepticons or the Autobots?, ive got the Decepticons
i saw this game and it looked kik ass but got MPH instead, whats the difference between the two?

Well, with the Autobots, you play as Optimus and Jazz and all those other guys but with Decepticons you play as Megatron and Blackout and all those other evil people

yes, go the free roam, what level are you at, im at 19 i think and im sick of just getting my stats increased, i want to unlock an awesome attack or soemthing

My opinion on the game, not all that great, its fun for the start of it but after that it does start to get a bit repeatative, its just walking around killing cars and then doing random missions that follow the movie's story line. If i could go back, i probably wouldnt buy it because there isnt alot to do after you finish the story line, and i think im almost there and i have only had it for about 2 weeks :(

Back