Truly STEAMed

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have bought a lot of games from STEAM. Now it's biting me in the ass. NONE OF MY F***ING GAMES WORK iN OFFLINE MODE. I have updated all of my games over and over, which they still don't run. Even if I did; one my games today, which I have played today, now it says it "Cannot Find Contact Key Server". I have reported this issue to steam several times, they are playing stupid and pretending that I have different problem.

Another thing, I bought a game for my computer from steam; GTA IV. It does not run and within 30 days, I asked STEAM if I can exchanged the digital game with games of equal price/value. They said they do not do this, which I found in the agreement, THEY DO!

STEAM was made By VALVE, VALVE was founded from people who originally worked at MICROSOFT.
They are now following in MICROSOFT's footsteps... they are becoming a legal* monopoly.

*It's illegal, but nobody or the government seems to give s*** about it.

Lies and deceit. Gaben is one of the greatest developers in the game industry, next to Miyamoto and the lot. If your computer doesn't run a game, blame yourself, not them.

Ha! You fall for it too. Miyamoto is actually taking his games backwards. The only thing still moving foward slightly is Mario Kart, and possibly Luigi's Mansion. The only problem with his games now, is that the Mario games are shorter than of Super Mario 64 & SunShine. They are going back to the older formula of the NES days which is not good on a market they opened and now have closed down (SM64 & SunShine Semi-Open World style Mario Games). Legend of Zelda is now terrible because it's just toony now.

Gaben, well I don't know much about him except he helped make Half-Life and Half-Life 2. However; Some people are thinking that Half-Life 3D is going to be S*** so is he thinking ass backwards? We'll find out in the future shall we.

The only problem with his games now, is that the Mario games are shorter than of Super Mario 64 & SunShine. They are going back to the older formula of the NES days which is not good on a market they opened and now have closed down (SM64 & SunShine Semi-Open World style Mario Games). Legend of Zelda is now terrible because it's just toony now.
I can easily tell you haven't played the new Nintendo ( and older ones for that matter). But I am sure we can reason logically to explain our stances.... wait what?
BluRayPSP said:
Some people are thinking that Half-Life 3D is going to be S*** so is he thinking ass backwards?
Okay, now you're just deluded. IIRC, HL3D was an april fools joke by GameInformer. 2nd, You know nothing of it, and yet claiming they ****ed up. I don't.... WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS THIS?!

The madness of a Ninten-hater, it seems... No offense BluRayPSP, but it definitely comes off that way. BUT, that ain't why I'm here. This discussion of Ninty and "Sir nope.avi" isn't exactly pertaining to the topic, now is it? :p

If Steam really is headed the way of Microsod, god save PC gamers. Since you've already contacted them and they've not given a ****, I'm honestly not sure what to do, aside from keep on pushin' to get this problem either resolved or refunded... Perhaps try to find other cases where Steam's ripped some people off 'n get some advice from said people.

@WiiAssassin,

Yes, I know it was an april fools joke, I was pissed off that day I wrote that HL3D. So I just BS'ing when that was written.
For the last statement, I cannot always connect online. I do not have 24/7 internet, so if I want to play my games, I get to a hotspot, download, then play.
With Steam acting the way it has been, I cannot play my games, and nor can I get into them (to enjoy).

@SSBfreak,

NintendHater; IF NINTENDO DOES NOT PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR F***ING ASSES, then yes I'm a Nintendo Hater. However; I cannot be labeled that, therefore I must be enjoying one of their units. The Nintendo 3DS, because I have been enjoying Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 7 (Add More G**D*** tracks), GoldenSun: Dark Dawn (DS), and Mario Tennis (which I have purchased Today).

@Both,

Right now I do not like how Nintendo Constantly resells their content without thinking "Could We Add More? Should We Change The Features Completely or keep it the same?". No, it is like they are thinking for their pockets than 1995 where they were thinking about the consumer, making sure the third party had what they wanted (the consumer).
The system can read 32GB SD Memory Cards yet they seem to limit the Game Cards to 2GB. Can we not get a little more game with our money? MKWii $50 32 Tracks, MK3DS 32 Tracks, Nintendo DS was least powerful and it even had 32 tracks. Why should I buy the next one? Have you seen how big the map of Fallout 3 was? Why can't they make an equal amount of tracks, that would fit that map? In other words, Nintendo is keeping the same price tags without making them hardly any bigger than they originally were.

With Mario Kart 7 the way it is, I guess you can say that I'm begging for some DLC, but with the way Nintendo is... it may never happen.

How 'bout y'all make a thread for how Ninty can improve their game developing? ¬_¬

@SSBfreak,

However; I cannot be labeled that, therefore I must be enjoying one of their units. The Nintendo 3DS, because I have been enjoying Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 7 (Add More G**D*** tracks), GoldenSun: Dark Dawn (DS), and Mario Tennis (which I have purchased Today).

Alright then, forget my hasty labeling of ya. Sorry 'bout that bro. :lol:

@WiiAssassin,

About Mario DLC, yes; that would not be funny if they started doing that.

About the Steam offline instruction you posted, I have checked my settings, and apparently everything is up to par except for Steam not functioning on my Dell Inspiron 2.3GHz, with 6GB DDR3 RAM @1033 (which replaced my Netbook with Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, with 1GB DDR3 RAM @1066).

@SSBfreak,

I understand, the way I said what I said, but I'm still with Nintendo. Until they do something that angers me.

Back