Trying to gain weight! Any suggestions?Lol

Ok you want an answer with expierance...i was never able to gain weight when i was younger my metabolism was to fast...wat u have to do is eat A LOT of CARBS, like pasta..and hit the gym HARD. lift weights, dont do any cardio, just lift. Need anymore advice PM me.

Just try to eat more food and eat 'full meals' such as sunday dinner (if your english, however if your american and eat sunday dinner its just plain messed up).

Drink full skinned milk rather then semi skinned and such.

I need to seriously lose weight, even though I am exactly chubby or anything I want to try and be able to be more light weight to start parkour and free running.

CZMQFRG said:
Drink Creatine shakes and don't do exercise

are u kiddin me?!?! creatine puts water weight on u...u have to workout when u take it.

^I think its safe to assume that he was referring to cardiovascular exercise, which, yes, you should try to stray from while bulking.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches, and I weigh about 110 pounds, and I don't care that I'm really thin. I can't do much because of my diseise. I can eat just about anything and I won't gain weight. I can eat as much junk food as I want and I won't gain any weight. I only gain weight when I grow. I also have almost pure white skin, because of my desise, I can't really tan. I think tanning is stupid anyway. I really don't care about what I look like. People who always care about what they look like and how people think of them are crazy.

Anyway, I can't help on how to gain weight, since I have no idea how. Maybe just eat a lot of McDonalds?

drink sport shakes and lift and workout. Thats the good weight you want to gain, dont eat ****, eat salads and veggies yummmmm..lift them damn weights, pushups, situps.

^I'm extremely sorry if you do truly have a disease, but to me, it sounds like this "disease" is a combination of being caucasion, being an ectomorph and having a high metabolism.

EDIT:
blankconnection said:
lift them damn weights, pushups, situps.
Got a kick out of that.

This thread has intrigued me. Its interesting to see what the general public thinks the right way to gain weight is.

Back