UK 2nd SHIPMENT???

Carnage

Carnage Wii Master
Oct 11, 2006
Yorkshire
Anyone now when the second shipments gona take place -fingers crossed- this week?......

Dam since mines broke im dying to get a new one ><

Are you trying to get a new one as in buy a new one or a shop replacement?

And have you tried contacting Nintendo directly? They might be able to send you one out of something.

I bought it at curry's and the remote wouldnt connect tot he console and it wouldnt work...it kept freezing ect and wouldnt read game disks either so i am jus waiting for them to get some more in but they said maybe not until thrusday i was wondering if any places will have them any faster then that? if they dont get them by the weekend im going to hull so i will look around in game ect for one.....grrrr its really annoying ><

Oh dude, if my console turns out like that when it arrives I'll be PISSED! You've gotten me all worried now.. :ee5k:

PC World are getting their 2nd shipment tonight (Thr 14th). On-line and store pre-orders are being fulfilled in parallel, if you ordered before 9th Nov then they are saying you'll get your Wii before Christmas, if you ordered after 9th Nov then it's first week of Janary

Back