Wii Shipments

EvilAquaSnipe

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to find out when the next shipment of wii's will be coming in. I go to the site ps3seeker.com/wii and im on the list for emailing when wal-mart gets shipments and I call alot... but I was wondering if anyone knew of a better way because I want a Wii and I don't wanna spend 350 of ebay to get one so....
Need some help.
Thanks.

Okay heres a word of advise that im going by, tomorrow is new years right and the PS3 is going out on all Best Buys and I go there ALOT and relized hmm no wiis... so my solution I talked to an employee for 10 minutes or so and we discussed sme games.Anywayz get there early tomorrow 7 a.m minium people will be so bent on the PS3 that the wii's wont be touched for atleast a half hour that is exactly what he told me happy hunting Evil

EvilAquaSnipe said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to find out when the next shipment of wii's will be coming in. I go to the site ps3seeker.com/wii and im on the list for emailing when wal-mart gets shipments and I call alot... but I was wondering if anyone knew of a better way because I want a Wii and I don't wanna spend 350 of ebay to get one so....
Need some help.
Thanks.

Go to the thread specifically for this purpose. It was made a sticky so we don't have a bunch of threads like this.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5513-still-search-wii.html

Back