- >UK Connection< - (The UK Hub)

Shameless rocks, HAVE A F#@KING PARTY! I think it's about the best thing on TV, apart from MOTD.

Can you put me on the list, I have no friends (on my wii).

Last edited:
Shameless goin Downhill since series 3 in my opiniin, still amazing though.

Slins gr8 2m cant wait only one more day.

Heroes best thing on tele though.
series 2 was brilliant IMO

☆<Wii>☆

I'm was about to buy MOH-Heroes 2 on Saturday, I'm gonna buy it this week, whats Everyones thoughts on it so far? Is everyone getting owned on the net?
What Net gameplay like?

I don't watch TV much, but when i wanna chill, eveyones either watching those terrible Indian movies or they're watching Eastenders.
I did get a glimpse of "The Bill", that looked pretty cool, there was some ramming a police car, and it tipped, but it's not enough to make me watch it, LOL!

Heroes, the show, is disliked by me.

Heroes 2, the game, is rather enjoyable! It offers something different to COD4, and is definitely worth picking up.

I hate The Bill.

yo dudes an dudett's i was told to leave mi details here
but i dont no wat details most of mi details r on my profile
thingy
but recently i was thinking of getting tha new moh as well
the online playing sounds great but i dno if i should or not
cos it my money uno but if loads of ova ppl r gettin it i
will get it so r ya
and i will add da person who pm'd me

Yooo, i pm'd you, how you doin! My names Kam, i just got DBZ BT 3, i'm thinking of getting the MOH game too! I just want to hear what other people think of it too!
I'll add you 2nite mate!
I'm from Shropshire BTW, yourself?

Thanks for that |HeadShot|, could you perhaps elaborate on what it is that makes it kickass, despite that i myself will still get it, because i just want some hardcore online gaming.

I'd like to contribute a personal review of Tenkaichi 3 i just bought the Saturday gone, I'll keep it as professional as i can!

Review of Dragonball Z Budakai Tenkaichi 3

Compared to Tenkaichi 2

> Slightly better graphics The people seem slightly more realistic in a cartoon sort of way
> Great improvements in special effect like charging, movement in hair's, all support attacks special Ki attacks and special Melee attacks
> Main menu is similar, the story mode is great, i thinks it's slightly shorter though, but the story pictures are very nicely layed and merged together, also you can play as the bad guys for a change, and during you're fight they also talk, just adding to a nice immersing battle
> You can now fight opponents from across the UK
> The control system has completely been redone, the special are now much easier to pull of now too
> There's about 20 more characters
> Before if you were caught in combo's in Tenkaichi 2 you were probably finished, now they've made space for button smashers, i don't know about you but no-one could ever challenge me, but now they have a chance!
Basically there's more combo's, and allot more counter's you can pull of by fluke!
> Also when you collide with an opponent you don't have to swirl the control stick anymore, you have to shake the nunchuk and Mote up and down as if you were running, also there's another collision where it displays random button which you have to press quickly, if you miss press too many you loose that sort of collision, (it where they're fighting really fast and they're vanishing and you'll just see massive waves of impact when they collide)

For me, i have been waiting so long for i that the novelty sort of wore off, but now i couldn't imagine not having it! I've done 60% so far, hopefully by my next post i will have completed it!

Hi Kam, put me up on the list. Are the people up there already happy to be added as friends for the other uk'ers or is it worth pm'ing 'em first.

Singhson said:
Yeah just PM the people you add first, what games you got?
I just got Tenkaichi 3 on Saturday, i'm saving up for MOH Heroes 2!

Not many unfortunately. I have Zelda Twilight Princess. Mario galaxy, Wii sports and Mario party 8.

yo mi name is daniel'j it is wierd i no i dnt no wot mi
mom was thinking but just call me dj it is eseyer
and i am gettin mohh2 bcos it looks totly Awsome
im from norfolk but hometown is essex and i look
forward to playing against u on mohh2 if u do get it

4futurama4 said:
yo mi name is daniel'j it is wierd i no i dnt no wot mi
mom was thinking but just call me dj it is eseyer
and i am gettin mohh2 bcos it looks totly Awsome
im from norfolk but hometown is essex and i look
forward to playing against u on mohh2 if u do get it

Hi DJ. Norfolk is a nice place. If you have wireless internet you can hook your wii up with no extra cost. I'm not aware of any additional cost in online play but may be wrong about that.

Back