Unlockables? Dino....boy?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, while watching the multiplayer Red Steel video, you will notice the character selection screen for a brief few seconds. If you pause it, you will notice characters such as: The Kendoka, The Waiter, The Chemist, and.....Dinoboy....? Is this a joke for multiplayer, a cheat, or are there unlockable characters in the game? I believe in Goldeneye you could unlock characters for Multiplayer as you completed levels, right? Does this mean we get to have unlockable characters for Red Steel? Hopefully, it really adds to the fun. :yesnod:

Attachments

• dinoboy...bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 489
I wanna be DinoBoy! o.o I hope it's real, cuzz it seems cool.

If I ever find a render of him I am SO making a sig. xD

Maybe some guy dresses up as a Dinosaur before he kills someone so that they will think they are dreaming or maybe if there were witnesses they could only say " a dinosaur did it!:shocked: " or it is a gag character. I like all three reasons:lol:

thats very good. it shows that it is going to have lots of multiplayer characters. its good the see the chemist becasue i used the play the trankulizer guy in perfect dark. i hope the multiplayer is bettern then perfect dark

I can allready imagine me and my friends having sword-only dinoboy fights lol, IT WOULD BE LIKE BARNEY RAMPAGE!! now only if you could unlock elmo.....

DONT PRESS THE LINK IF YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE OFFENDED BY A SONG ENTITLED ELMO'S GOT A GUN

Elmo's Got A Gun

:thumbsup: i have the game dinoboy isnt an unlockable he come in it auto:thumbsup:

Back