up for a challenge anyone?

biskit003

WiiChat Member
Jul 13, 2006
USofA
anyone want to make a cool gif animation using these pictures. u can make them fight or blow up or whatever. i just thought it would be cool to do that. and since im not very good at photoshop maybe someone else could do it.

wii.gif

play3.gif

360.gif

oh and if u cant tell its a wii, playstation3, and xbox 360, just right click each picture and save to ur desktop or where ever.

id blow up the 360 like it does in real life, but i dont have photoshop

Diomedes said:
id blow up the 360 like it does in real life, but i dont have photoshop

lol. The sad thing is my friend actually did blow up his 360, as for some reason it broke when it fell from his entertainment center to his carpet. It was a blast... literally.

sKin said:
lol. The sad thing is my friend actually did blow up his 360, as for some reason it broke when it fell from his entertainment center to his carpet. It was a blast... literally.
no offence but that was the most dumbassed thing to do. why would you want to waste $427 when you could of sold it to someone or on ebay and only loose like $50. and dont give me that "it wouldnt be as much fun" BS eather. unless you make 6 grand a week, why waste your money?

back on topic. i would do it for you but i SUCK at making gifs

sasuke747 said:
WiiNintendo.gif

I did a crappy one

Another one

WiiNintendo2.gif

Sucks though but anyways
atleast u tried. if my monitor wasnt all fuzzy i would make one i just wanted to see other peoples ideas. but ill make one when i have the patients to try and read the stuff on my monitor.( im on my parents comp)

Back