Ur Ultimate Wii Game?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
If u had the opportunity 2 create ur ultimate wii game what would it be.

As 4 me I would probably create a game about my life? What I wanted to be and what i am now.

mine would be something in vein of god of war's gameplay translated to the wiimote controls. i think all the context sensitive actions in the game would translate perfectly for the wii ,and i don't understand why someone hasn't made a game like god of war for the wii yet. it's one of the most accessible action games on the market.

a very good fighting game with many popular characters such as brawl with better graphics and more features

A more interactive halo. Graphics would be a problem but that doesn't matter....You use the wii-fit balance board to move, you have a gun attachment for the wii mote that actually allows you to use the buttons still. And the Nunchuck is used to throw grenades/bubble sheilds/whatever. God I'm creative...

PS I don't even have a 360 so don't call me a fanboy.

nice thread and my choice is...a sequel to ssbb better than nintendo hopes to plan.

an amzing tales type rpg that takes about 500+ hours to complete not including side quests and you have create charecter which has millions of choices to make your guy or girl awsome:yesnod: and you pick which weapons type they use :lol:

oblivion mixed with some call of duty with a hint of resident evil and a pinch of SSBB. cant go wrong.

mine would be ssbb and soul calibur together! brawl vs calibur. that would be awesome!

Mine would be like a COD 4, Scarface and Grand Turismo 4 all in one!! :)

It would be SO good on Wii

A game about a peaceful land, where some sort of Italian plumber tries to save a princess named after a fruit from a giant turtle/lizard by jumping on stuff.

Brilliant...

Spyhunter, man that game was awesome (it was called Spyhunter right? the one with the Spycar with all of the rockets and oil and when ur about to die it turns into a motorcycle?)

Back